With over 15 years of 3D modeling and environment art experience my career has been varied. Most recently with a "late start" in AAA games development. Previously, I worked on Social Media games, Architectural Visualization, commercials, and a start up bio-tech 3D software company. Currently, I am an Environment Artist on the Multiplayer team at Sledgehammer Games helping manage our team and producing art for maps.
Through my career I have leveraged my Bachelors of Architecture and MFA in Game Design to create fun and engaging spaces. I have a great sense of proportion, the built environment, and thrive in dynamic changing environment.
Please contact me with questions and/or work opportunities.
• Leading Map Pods for multiplayer maps
• Coordinating with Level Design, Lighting, and Vfx
• Training Junior Artists
• Modeling, Texturing, World Building
• Summery – similar duties to above
• 3D Environment Production – I was responsible for modeling, texture, UV'ing, lighting, rendering, and animating environment assets for multiple products: Meez Personal Roomz, Meez Nation, and Meez Stickerz.
• Project Management – Based on sales of items I developed themes/concepts for releases, tracked production, suggest prices based on previous sales & development time, set deadlines, and facilitated communication for release. I was also responsible for uploading assets to the QA servers, doing QA, and then publishing them to the live site.
• I was also involved in Tool Development and R&D for our pipeline.
• Project Management ‐ I managed freelance artists to help create an alpha version of the product. This included compiling reference, set deadlines, checked/assigning revisions/approving assets. This alpha help secured initial interest from prospective clients
• Art Direction and Design – I developed and designed 3 different areas of a pitch casino. Including, sketching initial designs,
developing modular system, and unifying the final look.
• Asset Production ‐ 3D Modeling, Texturing, UV'ing, in‐engine lighting, and level layout
• Summary ‐ As a freelance artist I had multiple return clients. I worked on a number of project for well‐known companies including; Nvidia, Brisk Tea, and Google.
• Services ‐ My main services were 3D Modeling, Sculpting, Texturing, UV’ing,
At Ironbelly Studios I worked on an internal FPS game and did contract work for 3rd party clients of Ironbelly Studios.
• Asset Production - Modeling, Texturing, UV'ing assets for in-game use and created high-res assets for map baking.
I worked as the 3D environment artist and prop modeler for a Brisk Star Wars commercial. Initially, I was hired for a short contract, but was brought on full‐time because of my speed, skill, and versatility
• Environment & Prop Work ‐ Set Design, Modeling, and UV'ing
• Limited character work: Specifically, sculpting and hand painting Darth Mauls teeth
• Shot Setup – Environment layout, prop placement, blocking of camera and lighting
Ewing Cole is a large architecture frim in Philadelphia. The Digital Media Group (DMG) focused creating renders, walk-throughs, and videos for multipel projects. These renders and videos were used to secure projects and update to clients at project milestones.
• Modeling, Texturing, and lighting the architectural designs for print, renders, and/or animations
• Worked with the Technical Director to created interactive applications in the Virtools Engine
Tacitus a BioTech start up using real time 3D Environment for the pharmaceutical industry. Specifically, trying to create a Proteomic and Genomic research tool. We were working on a cutting edge approach of using game technology to help represent, modify, and analyze scientific data in a real time 3D Environment.
• Coordinated design, art direction, and functionality with Biology Team so that what we developed would be intuitive researchers.
• Project Management: scheduling, created tasks/deadlines for junior artists, checking work, giving out revisions, and approving work
• 3D Modeling, Texturing, and scripting functions in the Virtools Engine
• Meeting with the Founders to give them updates on our progress and taking their feedback from the pharmaceutical industry and implementing the ideas into the art and design